The travel and exploration company will lead the effective  management of the Conservation Reserves and, in return, will  gain access to these awe-inspiring places for new Explora lodges.

In practice, Explora will buy a piece of land from the Reserves  for its lodges. In the case of our first Conservation Reserve in  Torres del Paine (Chilean Patagonia), Explora already owns  the real estate, which the Reserve’s shareowners will acquire.  About 65% of the revenue will be allocated to acquire the land  and infrastructure and the remaining 35% will go toward anendowment. In other Conservation Reserves, the distribution may  vary depending on how much investment is needed for each purpose.